Produced by Tetsu Kasuya, Philocoffea Founder/Owner, first Asian World Brewers Cup World Champion, and Hario official partner.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 196 mm (width) x 100 mm (depth) x 110 mm (height)
- Capacity: 500 ml
- Caution: Do not use in dishwasher or microwave oven
- Origin: Made in China
- Attachment: Manual
Our team of experts spent a long time painstakingly designing the ultimate mini drip kettle to make it easier to brew a small number of drips or drip bags for one or two cups. We were very particular about this product's size, weight, and pourability.
This collaboration with the acclaimed manufacturer, Hario, resulted in a kettle ideal for anyone new to hand-dripping. That said, heavy users who brew coffee daily will also find it incredibly satisfying.
- This kettle is designed for use with hot water.
- It cannot be used with direct heat or IH heat sources.
- If you transfer the boiled water to this kettle, it will reach about 90 degrees Celsius, which is just right.
- Tetsu Kasuya
- World Brewers Cup 2016 Champion (first Asian)
- Japan Brewers Cup 2015 Champion
- Japan Aeropress Championship 2015 Champion
- Website: tetsukasuya.com
*When you check out, please be sure to enter your full name (not your initials) so that your purchase can be delivered without issues.