[Dip-Style]003 Ethiopia Tomodachi World Champion Series 2022-2023
Regular price 80.00 ฿
Unit price per
Coffee in tea bags??? Indeed! Quickly and easily make barista-quality ladder-blend coffee at home and on the go. No machine needed—just add hot water!
- Pour 50g of hot water (93–95 °C)
- Wait 30 seconds
- Pour 130g of hot water
- Shake up and down 10–20 times (adjust as needed to suit your preferred intensity)
- Wait 3 minutes
- Remove the bag
This coffee was only made possible through the cooperation between the farmers, producers, Tri-Up Coffee in Taiwan (special thanks to Erik!), and our founder, Tetsu — working together as friends.
Tetsu decided to name this exceptional coffee "Tomodachi," which means "friend" in Japanese, to express our immense gratitude.
This coffee is...
This coffee is processed with a unique method designed by Tetsu himself for a limited batch.
The taste is a complex yet divine experience. Depending on the temperature, you may detect flavors such as raspberry, tropical fruit, stone fruit, white grape, and muscat.
The aroma may remind you of purple flowers and perfume. Meanwhile, the texture and sensation are juicy yet transparent with a medium body and thick mouthfeel.
Our entire team loves this beautiful and elegant coffee from Ethiopia. It is truly unique. We are sure it will put a big smile on your face. Don't miss out on this gem. It delivers a genuinely unforgettable coffee experience!
This exquisite coffee was made using the following Double Anaerobic Honey Process designed by our founder, Tetsu, World Brewers Cup Champion.
- We selected only ripe cherries with Brix over 23.
- Put them into the airtight barrels for the first fermentation for two days.
- Pulp them, and gather pulps and juice.
- Place back into the barrels for 2nd fermentation stage for two days again.
- They are dried on a shaded African bed.
After the first fermentation from ripening cherries, I found dark wine red juice in the barrel. I tasted it. At first, I braced myself, but it tasted so lovely!! This was when we knew we had something truly remarkable.
When we opened the barrel after Stage Two, we were greeted by a divine aroma of super ripe bananas, mangos, and tropical fruits. We high-fived each other!
We are trying to make the best coffee ever from Ethiopia. We still lack knowledge, facilities, and funds but intend to continue investing to achieve this goal. Join us on this journey by becoming a regular customer, and enjoy experiencing the evolution of our coffee.
Farm Info• Farm：Wate
• Producer：Local Farmers
• Area：Hambela, Guji
• Altitude: 2,250-2,450 meters
• Varietal: JARC
• Production: The Tetsu Process (A double-stage fermentation process where whole cherries are fermented for 5 days, then depulped and fermented for an additional 2 days in parchment before being finished honey style.)
• Taste Notes: Grape, red wine, dark chocolate, raisins, whiskey, dried fig, blueberry, aromatic, yellow peach, transparent