Reservations for May 16th Roasting
• This is the reservation page for the roasting on May 16.
• We will ship sequentially after roasting.
• If other items are added to the cart, they will be shipped together.
• Please specify in the remarks column if you want to have it ground.
We have an exceptional coffee for you this May: the 324 Honduras El Puente Geisha ANA.
• Farm: El Puente
• Area: Marcala, Chinacla
• Elevation: 1,600 m
• Grape Variety: Geisha
• Processing: Natural Anaerobic
• Taste Notes: Jasmine, Muscat, Yellow Peach, Juicy Orange, Clean, Raspberry, Blueberry, Sweet long finish